Saturday 6 November 2010

Across The Universe Guitar Lesson Accurate

Jon Guitar Lessons Skype currently offers a one-to-one private lessons, without leaving the comfort of your own home, on online video service Skype. Jon is a professional guitarist who has worked for Los Angeles. He wants to finish his degree in Jazz Studies Ethnomusicology at UCLA and has studied privately with a number of players of world renown. See under Organic Education for all levels and all ages. Some species are: Rock, Jazz, Blues, Pop, Folk, Metal, Latin,Finger-picking. Cost: $ 20 for a half-hour lesson (in dollars) Requirements: Skype application (available for free from skype.com) high-speed Internet web cam, microphone and headphone / speaker Guitar How to log a PayPal account? Send me an email with your Skype data: skypelessons@jonmaclennan.com can then e-mail, we set a date for the class. Payment must be made via Paypal will be held one week before class. Timezone: For dates of classes, you mustMe the time zone information and I will find time to do work for both. My time zone is Pacific Standard Time. Conditions: In case of necessity, the doctrine that I will receive a notice of at least 24 hours', or you cancel without charge for teaching. If I cancel, I will keep you for another date. If for some reason I can not give you a pre-paid lesson, I'll tell you a refund. Sometimes, the Internet could become unstable, do not worry, you will not lose your lesson...

No comments:

Post a Comment